Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Thursday 25 December 2014

Top 10 of 2014 - Day 4 - Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

Hey guys!

So it's that time of year again, when we post our Top 10 of 2014, so fun! I loved doing this every year since i started blogging and hopefully will never stop! 


This one was very hard to do as I have TONS of Book Boyfriends, like I don't even know how much and I feel bad just posting the top 10. There were some (like Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless series!) that's on my forever top 10 book boyfriends but the requirement was the books has to have been released this years so. 


I'll be back tomorrow and the rest of this week - 
Monday - Best YA Books I've Read in 2014 
Tuesday - Best Book Covers of 2014 
Wednesday - Best YA/Adult Books of 2014
Thursday - Best Book Boyfriends of 2014 
Friday - Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward In 2015

As of now I've read 114 books, so yes I completed my Goodreads challenge (100). It does look pretty bad compared to the last two years but this year has been pretty stressful what with my A2 Exams and starting university (and left due to hating course, but I reapplied again and got my 5 offers and starting a new course/uni next Sept!) 



MY TOP BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2014


Not necessarily in order 

NOAH HUTCHINS 
from Pushing The Limits/Breaking The Rules 
by Katie McGarry 
After reading BTR I just can't help but love Noah sigh 



ROTH 
from The Dark Elements series 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Team Roth all the way. DIE ZAYNE DIE.



WARNER 
from Shatter Me series
by Tahereh Mafi 
This is the only series EVER where I changed sides. I loathed Warner in book 1 and maybe book 2 but want to marry him in book 3. 



DAEMON BLACK
from Lux series
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I can't forget Daemon Black. He'll ALWAYS be my book boyfriend. 



JAKE CAPLIN
from Into The Deep series
by Samantha Young 
I need a guy like Jake. 



ROWAN 
from Throne of Glass series
by Sarah J. Maas
I feel so bad as I love Chaol, but Rowan really did capture my attention in the third book. I'm so conflicted between them (we didn't see Chaol enough!) 



KAIDAN ROWE
from Sweet trilogy
by Wendy Higgins
My Kaidan gets sexier as the series went on. I'm so sad to say goodbye!



LOGAN 
from the Ivy Chronicles 
by Sophie Jordan
I wanted to read about Logan ever since the first book and his book really didn't disappoint me. He's perfect for Georgia!



BRODY MURPHY 
from Cranberry Inn series
by Beth Ehemann
Oh Brody is just the sweetest hero ever. Plus he's a hockey player! 



SETH 
from Titan/Covenant series
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
As I said before (other top 10s) Seth really did changed my opinion of him and now I love him so damn much. 



So that's it, guys! Hope you enjoy my picks and please come back tomorrow to find out which 2015 releases I'm most looking forward to! It's been so fun making these posts! 



6 comments:

  1. Ah, yes. Daemon. My first love <3 I've not read the rest of the books you've featured but my TBR is pretty huge so if I dig a little deeper, I'm pretty sure I'll find them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roth! And Daemon! And Rowan! OMG Rowan, how could I forget about Rowan?! Easily my favorite SJM male protagonist so far. I have ACOTAR, so that could change... Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but all these book boyfriends sound gorgeous! <3

    Here's our Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY For Warner, Daemon, and Seth who I also included. I love Kai and Noah too but didn't read their books this year. I need to catch up on their series.

    Best Book Boyfriends of 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for sharing information in the website,i'm very like after reading
    agen resmi green world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Legacy Crest
    Legacy BLiss
    Legacy Millennia
    Platinum Life
    Casa Divine
    Pride Platinum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...