Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Tuesday 1 October 2013

September 2013 Wrap Up and Books of the Month!

 
 
BOOKS READ IN SEPTEMBER 2013 ~ 12 books

 
Hey guys! Sigh. I can't believe it's October already!! So not ready for this. So, this month I've only read 11 books, which isn't bad at all considering I've started college this month. My favourite top read of this year will have to be either FANGIRL or CRASH INTO YOU. Such epic beautiful books!
 
 

123. My Unexpected Forever - Heidi McLaughlin
124. Price of a Kiss - Linda Kage
125. Finn #1.5 - Jen McLaughlin (not yet on Goodreads)
126. Through The Zombie Glass - Gena Showalter
127. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
128. Getting Into Art & Design Courses - James Burnett
129. 3:AM Kisses - Addison Moore
130. Finding It - Cora Carmack
131. Unchained - J. Lynn
132. Silver Heart - Victoria Green
133. Simple Perfection - Abbi Glines
134. Crash Into You - Katie McGarry
 
 
So that means I've read 134 books this year. (so far).

 
My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2)Price of a KissNocover-blank-133x176
Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)FangirlGetting Into Art & Design Courses
3:AM Kisses (3: AM Kisses, #1)Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)Finding It (Losing It, #3)
Silver HeartSimple Perfection (Perfection, #2; Rosemary Beach, #5)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
 
 
REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH : 7
~ 5 Goddess Ratings ~
 
 

BOOKS OF THE MONTH
My top books of the month!
 
Not in order - completely random! Can't pick between Fangirl and Crash Into You for number one!
 
 Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
 
Fangirl
 
My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont, #2)

So that was my September wrap up and books of the month. Have you read any of the books I read? And what do you think of my top three? :)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...