Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 1 June 2013

May 2013 Wrap Up and Books of the Month!

BOOKS READ IN MAY 2013 ~ 9 books
 
57. Obsession - Jennifer L. Armentrout
58. Threads - Sophia Bennett
59. The School For Good and Evil - Soman Chainani
60. Summer Intern - Carrie Karasyov
61. True - Erin McCarthy
62. The Beautiful and The Cursed - Page Morgan
63. Unbeautifully Loved - Emma Grayson

64. The Hazards of Skinny Dipping - Alyssa Rose Ivy
65. Of Triton - Anna Banks
 
 (So this means that I've read 65 books this year in total)
 
ObsessionSequins, Secrets, and Silver Linings (Threads, #1)The School for Good and Evil
Summer InternTrueThe Beautiful and the Cursed
Unbeautifully Loved (Breathe Again #1)The Hazards of Skinny DippingOf Triton (Of Poseidon, #2)
 
 
I love how right next to the half naked cover is a cover of a pink Middle Grade book :P
This month was my month of school exams so I didn't get to read as much as I wanted to. Oh, and also I blame the stupid reading slump I had just after Obsession.
 
 
 

REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH ~ 4
 

~ 5 Goddess Ratings ~
 
BOOKS OF THE MONTH ~ MAY
Obsession
 
 
 The Beautiful and the Cursed


Of Triton (Of Poseidon, #2)

1 comments:

  1. Your doing awesome for reading so far this year! Keep it up!
    Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...