Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 17 November 2012

(3) The Collector and Dante Walker Updates!

Dante Is Mine.
 
 
Hey guys! It's that day of the week again: DANTE WALKER week!! Read on since I've got LOTS to tell you and in one I'll be explaining why I love Victoria Scott even more.
 
1. First. Did you see my new shiny VMafia badge?? Did you?? Doesn't it look pretty??
 
2.  114 days until THE COLLECTOR. Are you counting down? I sure am!
 
3.  Have you added THE COLLECTOR on your Goodreads yet? Seriously guys, I won't stop nagging you about it :P
 
Here's a reminder of what will happen if you do:
***NEW MISSION: Increase adds on Goodreads for THE COLLECTOR between now and December 31, 2012. Incentives are as follows:
4,000 adds by December 31, 2012 = exclusive excerpt provided to all Family members to read, post on their sites, etc.
4,500 adds by December 31, 2012 = exclusive trailer (approved by Dante himself) provided to all Family members to watch, post on their sites, etc.
Sounds fucking awesome, right? ADD IT HERE.
 
4. As if I couldn't love VS more, she does this.
 
 
OMG. I so so applaud her for telling everyone about this. And seriously, after reading her blog post, *I* want to punch someone too. Or maybe several. Sigh. I can't believe people actually said that. You know what, people. I really don't give a shit where the book's from. All I care about is the story inside. Nothing else. And anyway, if I EVER ever finish writing a story and want to publish, I'd LOVE to sign with Entangled. They'd actually be my number one choice. I don't think I've ever heard any of their authors say a bad thing about them. You guys know how much I freaking love Entangled and their authors, editors and publicist (hello, Heather!). It's pretty clear that they care about each and every book and gives all their attention to it. And have you seen my own Entangled shelf on goodreads? Yep. They're getting bigger and better. *calms down*

5. Now, let's get away from the punching and move on to the hugging. You wanna know why? Because I'm the 2nd and last person to get THE COLLECTOR signed poster!! Woot! 500 points baby! :D


I think that's it for this week. Check back next week for more Dante and VS goodness! :)
 
UPDATE: here's my DANTE WALKER playlist.
Psst. Please no judging, this is merely for fun and I haven't read the book yet so I can't be accurate. :)

1. Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship - this has Dante written all over it. Dante makes good girls go bad. This song is about making good girls go bad. Boom.

2.  Beautiful Cause You Love Me by Girls Aloud - From what we know of Charlie (the girl), she's not perfect. And I think this song is spot on for her and Dante.

3. Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO - Do I really need to tell you? Dante is sexy and he definitely knows it.

4. DNA by Little Mix - OMG. This song is written for Dante. Especially these lines:
"Made from the best
He passes all the tests
Got my heart beating fast
It's cardiac arrest
He's from a different strain
That science can't explain
I guess that's how he's made
In his d-d-d-dna" See? Told ya.


5. Bad To The Bone by George Thorogood - Since V told me (from my interview with her and Dante) that this song would describe the whole series, I have to trust her. ;)
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love that badge. You are so far ahead of me! Ha, I just got the purple one this week.

    I saw that blog post! And I agree with you 100%. Entangled is AMAZING. My favorite books come from there. Anyone saying anything bad about them DESERVES a punch in the face. Or just a beating, SEth style ;)

    I KNEW YOU WERE THE ONE TO GET THAT POSTER! Yay! Congrats! You seriously deserve it. You do so much. When you get it, I want a picture ASAP!

    Ahh, Dante.

    ♥Jessica(:
    : Just a Booklover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica!

      LOL I love the 'beating, Seth style'. Yes definitely!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...