Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 1 September 2012

August Wrap-Up 2012 and Book of the Month!

BOOKS READ IN AUGUST 2012 = 21 BOOKS 
(Favourites are UNDERLINED and in PINK) 
100. Unveiled - Trisha Wolfe
101. Aftermath - Andrea Cremer
102. The Wild Ones - M. Leighton
103. Fragile - M. Leighton 
~ T.S.S - SHP reading intern ~
104: Rift - Andrea Cremer
105. Shooting Stars - Allison Rushby
106. Cherished - Maya Banks
107. Coltan's Woman - Maya Banks
108. The Lost Prince - Julie Kagawa
109: Slated - Teri Terry
110. A Bad Day for Voodoo - Jeff Strand
~ T.H.D - SHP reading intern ~
110. Undeadly - Michele Vail 
111. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone - JK Rowling
112. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling
113. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
114. Demons of the Sun - Cindi Madsen
115. The Iron Legends - Julie Kagawa
116. Foretold Anthology - (14 Authors: Richelle Mead, Simone Elkeles etc.)
117. Personal Demons - Lisa Desrochers 
118. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - JK Rowling
119. The Dark Light - Sara Walsh

Whoa. That's quiet a lot. Heehee. Anyway, I guess you can say I've read 25 books this month - with the two SHP manuscripts and I re-read Onyx again and re-read My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century again (two of my fav books this year!)   


REVIEWS POSTED ON THE BLOG THIS MONTH ~ 11

Inbetween by Tara Fuller (link) 
The Boss and her Billionaire by Michele de Winton (link) 
The Wild Ones by M. Leighton (link) 
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent (link) 
Rift by Andrea Cremer (link)
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (link) 
A Bad Day in Voodoo by Jeff Strand (link) 
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris (link)  (My favourite 2012 debut!)
Demons of the Sun by Cindi Madsen (link) 
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (link) 
The List by Siobhan Vivian (link) 


1. THE WILD ONES by M. Leighton
2.Demons of the Sun by Cindi Madsen
3.Undeadly by Michele Vail



Random Highlights of August (Bookish, Random stuff)

~ (Bookish) I got Rebel Heart (UK published it early than US) but haven't read it yet. Why? Coz I came across a spoiler (totally my fault) and I DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AT THE END. Stupid heroines. Makes me sick. Argh.

~ (Bookish) Found one of my favourite writers - M. Leighton. Read The Wild Ones and then Fragile straight after. What an amazing writer. <3 p="p">

~ (Random) My mum had operation on 3rd August but thank you God it went well. 

~ (Bookish) I discovered Harry Potter. Before you all start yelling at me, I have watched the movies 1-5. But I only read the books this month and I read 1-4 during my holiday. So - beach + Harry Potter + ice cream = the best thing ever. 

~ (Random) Got my GCSE results!! Ugh! So scary! I got them a day later than everyone (since I was on holiday and I got my friend to collect mine and our yearbook!). My results was better than I expected. Got 8 As (Maths, English Lit, Science, Art, RE, Citizenship and 2 for ICT OCR. Then 3 Bs (Eng Lanuage, French and Graphics. My 2 Cs (Science from year 10 and PE.) My parents got me a new monitor for it and my mum took me shopping today and payed for EVERYTHING. Love your parents, guys!

That's it, guys! I can't actually remember much what happened this month (bookish related or otherwise). Yeah I have such an exciting life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...