Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (21)

ALL THE BROKEN PIECES

NEW COVER. LOVE.
OLD COVER
Cindi Madsen
December 11th 2012
~ Entangled Publishing ~

What if your life wasn’t your own?

Liv comes out of a coma with no memory of her past and two distinct, warring voices inside her head. Nothing, not even her reflection, seems familiar. As she stumbles through her junior year, the voices get louder, insisting she please the popular group while simultaneously despising them. But when Liv starts hanging around with Spencer, whose own mysterious past also has him on the fringe, life feels complete for the first time in, well, as long as she can remember.

Liv knows the details of the car accident that put her in the coma, but as the voices invade her dreams, and her dreams start feeling like memories, she and Spencer seek out answers. Yet the deeper they dig, the less things make sense. Can Liv rebuild the pieces of her broken past, when it means questioning not just who she is, but what she is?
.
Add to Goodreads

Yet another book from my favorite publisher that sounds totally FREAKING AWESOME. Please. Let me have this book now. I'm having this feeling that I will devour this.  
Cover Thoughts: When I first saw it, I wasn't that pleased. The image just looks so weird but then I was like WELL IT'S SUPPOSE TO LOOK WEIRD because the character herself doesn't know what or who she is. I don't really like any of the fonts but I admit that if I saw this in a bookstore/anywhere, it'll likely get my attention and I'll pick this book up. Then I'll buy it immediately after reading the summary. more I love it.
So, what are YOU waiting for this Wednesday? :) 

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...