Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Saturday 21 April 2012

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It’s a super fun meme where we gush about the books/swags  we got during the week!


 FOR REVIEW                                                         ::: 03  :::



: Fated by Alyson Noel 
~ Thank you to PanMacmillan publishing. This is the first book of The Soul Seekers series.  ~


: All These Things I've Done by Garbielle Zevin
 ~ Thanks to PanMacmillan publishing, too.This looks so interesting. Dystopian futuristic society where CHOCOLATE IS ILLEGAL?? Hell yes. ~


: Chosen Ones  by Tiffany Truitt
~ Thank you to Entangled Publishing. Currently reading this one and it's oh so good!!! ~


 BOUGHT                                                               ::: 01  :::


: Divergent by Veronica Roth
~ I've already bought (and LOVED) Divergent in April last year. But since they designed new covers for this, and the sequel Insurgent, I had to have this to match that. Only 10 more days before Insurgent comes out! Hurry up please, Amazon! ~


So what did YOU get this week? Leave links to your IMM and I'll check them out <3 

3 comments:

  1. I really love that cover of divergent! enjoy your books! My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New cover of Divergent is really cool. Fated sounds an awesome read! Have fun reading them all!

    My IMM:
    http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! So cool that you got The Chosen One. I want to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...