Home    About Me    Reviews    My Policy    Contact    Faves    Book Swap    Archive    2012 Reads

Friday 20 January 2012

I DO Judge a Book By their Cover (2)

   ' I DO judge a book by their cover' is a weekly meme started by me! 
Every Friday, I would be featuring one upcoming book (2012//2013) and write my opinion on its cover. Aside from blabbing about how much I love/loathe a cover, it's  good for me since apart from wanting to be a lot of things when I'm older, one of my dream is to become a graphic designer. So, yeah.


  
COVER THOUGHTS ::: Normally, I avoid science-fiction-fantasy-whatever books like the plague, but this might be the exception. And you should all thank this cover. THIS cover is just beautiful. 
I love everything about it, except for the girl's face. At first, I thought it was a cartoon(?) and I still can't figure it out. Oh well. I'm in love with the dress and the model's pose.  Also, the font and the placing of the title is very striking without overshadowing the image. 

Well done, cover people.


I would rate this: 
A BOOK COVER THAT PROVES SCI-FI IS COOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...